- Swappable 48v 20 Ah lithium-ion battery, securely held under seat with tool-free quick-change ability via a hand-tightened screw system.
- 1200 W, 48v Brushless DC motor.
- High and low power output setting, allows training for new riders at lower speeds, and progression to a higher speed with stronger throttle response as the riders’ skills increase.
- 2 hours run time in ideal conditions with full charge.
- Aluminum frame.
- DNM® shock; adjustable rebound/preload, 120mm travel.
- Hydraulic caliper w/ 190mm petal-style rotors.
- 12″ wheels, w/ Kenda® Millville K771 tires.
- Adjustable Ergonomics.
- Two charging modes: direct to battery, or direct to unit without ever having to remove the battery.
- Grab support under rear of seat to assist with easy loading and unloading.
- Adjustable brake levers, alter according to a child’s finger reach.
- Digital LCD multifunction instrument panel.
- Start/Stop switch to put motor into standby mode, feature automatically engages after a10 second period of non-use. This is designed to help avoid accidental throttle usage.
- Keyed ignition to help ensure young riders can’t ride without adult supervision, two keys included.
- Industry leading, Greenger 12 month/3,000- mile powertrain/chassis limited warranty and 24 month/1,000 charge battery limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.