- ULTRA COMFORTABLE SEAT: For all-day ride comfort the Rubicon’s seat features thick foam and a seat cover with a grippier texture. It’s one of the best seats we’ve ever engineered for an ATV.
- FRONT/REAR CARGO RACKS: The Rubicon’s racks feature strong steel construction and a large flat area. Better still, they’re designed so it’s easy to attach and remove cargo boxes and other accessories in our Honda Pro-Connect™ line, adding to your Rubicon’s versatility.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH MAINTENANCE MINDER: Digital meter display includes a Maintenance Minder system that signals when it’s time for service. Other functions include trip odometer, hour meter, gear position-indicator, fuel gauge, clock, and 2WD/4WD.
- DUAL-RANGE DRIVE/LOW SHIFTER: Like a full-sized four-wheel-drive truck, Rubicon DCT models feature a drive/low range in its gearbox, so you can choose the perfect gear for crawling over technical terrain, pulling heavy loads or cruising on smoother trails.
- 1.9-LITER FRONT UTILITY BOX: The perfect size for small items you want to access quickly—like a cell phone, GPS, or a spare pair of gloves.
- PARKING BRAKE: Mounted up on the left handlebar, the Rubicon’s parking brake lever is tough, simple and easy to use.
- EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE: Your new Honda already comes with a great warranty, and a world-famous reputation for durability, reliability, and build quality. But if you’d like to extend your warranty coverage, make sure to check out our HondaCare Protection Plans.
- ELECTRIC REVERSE: Available on our Automatic DCT models, this single lever is convenient and easy to operate. It’s especially useful when you have to shift from forward to reverse repeatedly, like when you’re plowing snow.
- TRANSMISSION CHOICES: AUTOMATIC DCT OR MANUAL: Strong internals, smooth shift mapping, excellent control, true compression-braking capability in steep terrain and an automatic program that upshifts and downshifts while you concentrate on riding—the Honda automatic dual-clutch transmission has it all, including a low range transmission—a Honda exclusive in an IRS machine. Or opt for a rugged conventional-type manual ATV gearbox.
- TRAXLOK®: Honda’s TraxLok® 2WD/4WD system offers 2WD, 4WD, and 4WD mode with locking front differential to optimize traction. TraxLok also incorporates a Speed Override mode that can be engaged when the front differential is locked, allowing increased wheel speed under severe conditions such as deep mud.
- LONGITUDINAL ENGINE LAYOUT: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- HONDA QUALITY: In addition to all the features that show up on a spec chart, your new Honda Rubicon offers something nobody else can match: Honda’s well-deserved reputation for quality, superior engineering, and long-term reliability. It’s part of everything we do. You have plenty of choices, but when you choose a Honda, you’re can rest assured that you’re getting the best.
- INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION (IRS): The Rubicon’s Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) returns two big benefits: First, it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction; second, it gives you a smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don’t get beat up on the trail.
- FRONT & REAR PRELOAD ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION: Preload adjustable shocks allow you to optimize suspension performance for various load conditions.
- MAXXIS TIRES: Designed to work perfectly with the Rubicon’s Independent Rear Suspension, the Maxxis tires feature an aggressive tread pattern for excellent traction in mud, sand and rocky terrain.
- WIDE FRONT DRIVESHAFT GUARDS: Designed to add even more coverage to the Rubicon’s front axles and outboard CV joints, the driveshaft guards are another example of how Honda engineers sweat the small details to give you one of the best ATVs on the planet.
- POWERFUL 518CC ENGINE: Every Foreman Rubicon model features a tough 518cc engine with the horsepower and torque you need for great performance. This power also gives it better hill-climbing ability. Bottom line: Work or play, this is one ATV that always delivers!
- INBOARD REAR DISC BRAKE: Tucked up inboard and out of harm’s way, the Rubicon’s inboard disc brake reduces unsprung weight and offers improved ground clearance.
- FRONT GRILLE: Sure, the Rubicon is a hard working ATV, but there’s no law saying it can’t look good too. And a big part of the Rubicon’s strong presence is its aggressive grille styling.
- STYLING: Our Foreman Rubicon bodywork still gives these ATVs a tough look that’s designed to last, shrugging off the scrapes and dings of the job or the woods. Crisp lines, powerful graphics and great color choices all ensure your Foreman Rubicon makes a bold a statement.
- RACK CAPACITY: The Rubicon has sporty, strong steel racks: Front rack capacity is a full 99 pounds, and the rear rack can hold up to a whopping 187 pounds. Multiple tie-down points also make it easier than ever to secure your loads.
- TOWING CAPACITY: Got a tough job to tackle? No problem—the Rubicon is up to the task. With a towing capacity that’s over 1300 pounds, the Rubicon can really pull a load.
There are no reviews yet.