- RIDER COMFORT: The long, plush seat is even more comfortable than it looks. Plus, you’ll give your co-pilot an incredible view thanks to the stepped passenger section.
- UNDER-SEAT STORAGE: Flip the seat open and you’ll see a surprisingly large amount of storage room, enough for most full-face helmets or an evening’s worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. With a full 30 liters of capacity (nearly eight gallons), it’s plenty big enough for everyday use.
- EASY TO PARK: The PCX gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- ELECTRIC START: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX’s fuel-injected engine starts right up and runs smooth, even in colder weather.
- FRESH STYLE: With the PCX, you enjoy world-class style and premium features. Check out the large, central LED headlight, integrated LED turn signals, and easy-to-read LCD instrumentation, all which help give the PCX a premium look and feel.
- THE “X” FACTOR: Take a look at the PCX’s “X”-shaped tail lamp. It uses multi-optics technology, emitting bright light in an eye-catching design.
- FUEL CAPACITY: The PCX is incredibly fuel efficient–its large 2.1-gallon fuel tank means you can go even longer and ride even further between fill-ups.
- 4-VALVE ENGINE: The PCX’s engine displaces 156.9cc, for plenty of get up and go. The eSP+ technology (enhanced smart power) uses a new four-valve design with a bore/stroke ratio specially designed to lower emissions and provide responsive performance.
- PGM FUEL INJECTION: The PCX features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance in all traffic conditions. Plus the PCX offers impressive fuel efficiency.
- HYDRAULIC CAM-CHAIN ADJUSTER: The engine in the PCX features a hydraulic cam-chain adjustment that’s totally automatic. This eliminates a routine maintenance point—another example of how Honda engineers make the PCX even easier to own.
- ROLLER BEARING CRANK: The PCX engine uses special, low-friction roller bearings in the crankshaft to help give you a smooth-running powerplant that gets great mileage too.
- 12-VOLT CHARGING PORT: The PCX features an integral USB-type socket in the fairing storage compartment, making it super easy to keep your personal electronics charged up while you’re on the go.
- FRAME: Great handling starts with a solid chassis design, and that’s where our latest PCX really shines. It uses a duplex-cradle design rather than the more common “underbone” style.
- V-MATIC TRANSMISSION: With the Honda V-Matic™ automatic transmission, just start the engine, twist the throttle and go. That means no shifting, ever—you concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you’ll never feel it lurch from one gear to another.
There are no reviews yet.