- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: Broad, low-slung solo seat features a detachable passenger seat.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Skimming the pavement at just 25.9 inches, the Aero’s low seat height makes flat-footing it at stoplights or in parking lots a breeze. And the Aero’s narrow seat/tank junction makes it feel even lower.
- FIVE-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Wide-ratio five-speed transmission lets you cruise the boulevard at a low, unhurried pace, yet allows you to hop on the highway without revving the engine through the roof.
- PROGRAMMED FUEL INJECTION (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Shadow’s fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- SHAFT FINAL DRIVE: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft final drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the road. And an added plus: it helps keep your bike cleaner, too.
- THREE-VALVE DUAL-PLUG COMBUSTION CHAMBER: It’s the best of both worlds: The three-valve combustion chambers used on many of our V-twin cruisers feature two intake valves and one exhaust, helping them breathe efficiently to boost both horsepower and torque.
- FRONT-DISC BRAKE: If there’s one place you don’t want retro performance, it’s your brakes. That’s why we gave the Shadow Aero a 296mm front disc for distinctly modern stopping power.
- V-TWIN ENGINE: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-twin. The Aero’s power makes it perfect for around-town cruising, commutes and casual weekend-long rides.
- 2-INTO-2 EXHAUST SYSTEM: Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. Large-diameter head pipes and the 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound.
- CHROME HIGHLIGHTS: Chrome highlights include cylinder-head covers, air-cleaner cover, engine sidecovers, brake and clutch-lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, handlebar, rear shock covers and more.
- FULL FRONT FENDER: Wide metal front fender gives the Aero a classic styling touch.
- SPOKED WHEELS: Spoked wheels give the Aero a classic look.
There are no reviews yet.