- COMFORTABLE SEAT: A plush seat and open rider triangle (bars/seat/pegs) teams up with the suspension to really treat you right. Superior ergonomics have always been a Honda priority, and the Foreman is no exception. With thick, soft foam, it’s supremely comfortable.
- FRONT AND REAR CARGO RACKS: The Foreman’s racks feature strong steel construction and a large flat area. Better still, they’re designed so it’s easy to attach and remove cargo boxes and other accessories in our Honda Pro-Connect™ line, adding to your Foreman’s versatility.
- 35-WATT HEADLIGHTS: Your exploring or work doesn’t have to stop when the sun goes down. Powerful twin headlights offer excellent illumination for the task at hand.
- EASY SERVICE ACCESS: The Foreman’s body styling is not only aggressive, it’s functional. It features a tank and side covers that come off in one piece and without using any tools. That means quick and easy access to the engine.
- DIGITAL METER: In addition to the basics, the Foreman’s instrument panel offers extra information: a clock, water temperature gauge, our “maintenance minder” system and indicator for the electronic differential lock.
- 1.9 l FRONT UTILITY BOX: The perfect size for small items you want to access quickly—like a cell phone, GPS, or a spare pair of gloves.
- POWERFUL ALTERNATOR OUTPUT: An alternator offering extra output means the Foreman is capable of handling more of your Honda accessory power needs.
- ASSIST HEADLIGHT: We’re talking about the Foreman’s third headlight here—the one that turns with the handlebar. With a full 50 watts of power, it’ll reliably light the way no matter where you’re headed.
- SUPERIOR CARGO CAPACITY: With strong, steel cargo racks front and rear, both offering increased flat surface area than earlier models, the Foreman is ready to carry what you need.
- EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE: Your new Honda already comes with a great warranty, and a world-famous reputation for durability, reliability, and build quality. But if you’d like to extend your warranty coverage, make sure to check out our HondaCare Protection Plans.
- ELECTRONIC DIFFERENTIAL LOCK: When you’re in 4WD mode and you need to get the power to both front wheels, just flip the switch on the electronic differential lock to maximize available traction. The vehicle display will tell you when the diff lock is fully engaged.
- TRAXLOK®: Our rock-solid TraxLok system lets you select either 2WD or 4WD, giving you the freedom to choose between lighter steering (in 2WD) and maximizing available traction (in 4WD) when you need it most.
- FUEL INJECTION: By incorporating an oxygen sensor into the system, the Foreman delivers both better fuel efficiency and lower emissions. The ECU instantly adjusts the fuel injection mapping to match riding conditions for maximum fuel efficiency. The result: more time on the trail and more money in your pocket.
- LIQUID COOLING: Our time-tested Honda engine is liquid-cooled to provide more consistent operating temperatures and more power than a comparable air-cooled engine. This adds up to better performance and longer engine life.
- LONGITUDINAL ENGINE LAYOUT: By orienting the engine crankshaft front to back, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- WIDE FRONT DRIVESHAFT GUARDS: Designed to add even more coverage to the Foreman’s front axles and outboard CV joints, the driveshaft guards are another example of how Honda engineers sweat the small details to give you one of the best ATVs on the planet.
- HONDA QUALITY: In addition to all the features that show up on a spec chart, your new Honda Foreman offers something nobody else can match: our well-deserved reputation for quality, superior engineering, and long-term reliability. It’s part of everything we do. You have plenty of choices, but when you choose a Honda, you’re can rest assured that you’re getting the best.
- SWINGARM SUSPENSION: The Foreman 4×4 rear swingarm with its solid axle provides superior capability for towing and hauling. Its long suspension stroke and plush seat let you tackle your favorite trail or the toughest chores in comfort all day long.
- POWERFUL 518CC ENGINE: We gave the FourTrax Foreman a tough 518cc engine that cranks out plenty of horsepower and torque. That enhances the Foreman’s overall performance, and also gives your Foreman excellent hill-climbing ability.
- SEMI-DRY-SUMP ENGINE DESIGN: Compact and light-weight, the Foreman’s overhead-valve, semi-dry-sump design creates an engine that’s not only shorter from top to bottom, but one that enhances handling by lowering the center of gravity and increasing ground clearance.
- STYLING: Our Foreman models’ bodywork still gives these ATVs a tough look that’s designed to last, shrugging off the scrapes and dings of the job or the woods. Crisp lines, powerful graphics and great color choices all ensure your Foreman makes a bold a statement.
There are no reviews yet.