BODYWORK & GRAPHICS
- DECALS: The 2023 KTM 50 SX features the latest in-mold graphics, with a bold orange, black and purple design that perfectly sets off the factory-look orange frame, orange seat and race-sharpened bodywork.
- FRAME: This modern frame is made from lightweight, high strength chromoly steel profiles and combines maximum longitudinal stiffness with optimum torsional rigidity. It guarantees easy handling and precise cornering, but also outstanding stability at speed.
- WHEELS: Like the full-size KTM Factory racers, the 2023 KTM 50 SX is fitted with lightweight, black anodized, aluminum rims which provide the highest strength and durability for any eventuality. These are wrapped in new MAXXIS MX-ST tires, to provide unmatched traction on any surface.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: The KTM 50 SX boasts a modern WP XACT fork with AER technology – just like the big bikes! The upside-down front fork with a 35 mm tube diameter and 205 mm of travel ensures outstanding comfort, damping characteristics and directional stability. Another main benefit for junior riders is that the air spring fitted in the left fork leg can be adjusted perfectly to the rider’s weight using a simple air pump.
- REAR SUSPENSION: The high quality WP XACT shock absorber is linked directly to the swingarm, providing excellent damping performance. It is fully adjustable, meaning you can set the damping perfectly to suit any growing young racer and track conditions. The shock absorber allows for 185 mm of rear wheel travel, meaning less chance of bottoming out.
- BRAKES: The KTM 50 SX is fitted with front and rear hydraulic brakes by FORMULA, combined with lightweight wave discs that are easy to control even for the youngest riders, helping to build their confidence, and teaching them correct brake control.
- FUEL TANK: Don’t let its 2.3 liter fuel capacity fool you – the 2023 KTM 50 SX is no slouch when it comes to going full race distance.
ENGINE & EXHAUST
- ENGINE: This little ripper of an engine features a high-performance cylinder, exhaust pipe and reed intake system, which are perfectly arranged for maximum performance, setting the standard in the highly competitive 50 cc class.
- CYLINDER: Engineered to withstand anything a budding young racer can throw at it, this high performance cylinder provides the goods in the highly contested and highly competitive 50 cc class.
- CLUTCH: The KTM 50 SX features a centrifugal multi-disc automatic clutch, which provides manageable acceleration for any young beginner. By simply twisting the throttle, young riders can experience the full READY TO RACE world of KTM. Plus, it can be adjusted to the specific requirements of the track and the rider in minutes and without any special tools.
- POWER REDUCTION KIT: For those future stars who are still absolute beginners, the engine power can be reduced using a kit from the PowerParts program. Afterall, we all had to start somewhere.
- COOLING: Like the full-size KTM SX range, the KTM 50 SX has a liquid cooling system, which even cools the crankcase. This is supported by large radiators providing outstanding heat dissipation, for remarkable reliability.
- EXHAUST: The exhaust system was designed to perfectly match the characteristics of the engine, ensuring maximum output and a smooth power delivery over the entire rev range.
ERGONOMICS & COMFORT
- HANDLEBAR: The KTM 50 SX uses a perfectly shaped handlebar made from a high-quality aluminum alloy. It provides a great feeling of control for the rider, helping with overall stability. A pad around the center brace also protects the rider from hard knocks.
- FOOTPEGS: The KTM 50 SX MINI has “”no-dirt” footpegs, which have a simple but effective self-cleaning system that expels mud and soil to prevent excess dirt build-up, with a spring that ensures the footpegs return to their original position, providing complete control in all conditions.
There are no reviews yet.