- ENGINE: Unique T-Plane triple engine combines the low-down tractability of a twin with the mid-range punch and strong top-end performance of a triple giving character with capability.
- SEMI-ACTIVE SUSPENSION: Premium Showa suspension, 7.8in of plush travel and loaded with semi-active technology. The perfect setup is guaranteed – for every rider, every adventure, every time.
- TRI-LINK SWINGARM: Engineered to transform the Tiger 1200 ride, the ‘Tri-Link’ design delivers all the low-maintenance benefits of shaft drive in a strong and lightweight package.
- IMPROVED SEAT ERGONOMICS: A sculpted, slim rider seat brings confident low-speed handling, with an adjustable 33.4-34.2in height and the ideal stand-over for easy maneuverability and all-day touring comfort.
- OPTIMIZED CORNERING ABS AND TRACTION CONTROL: Controlled by a sophisticated IMU that constantly monitors the motorcycle’s movement, the Optimized Cornering ABS and Traction Control systems add extra safety to the GT’s assured road handling.
- THREE RIDING MODES: Road, Rain, and Sport. Selectable via the easily accessible switchgear on the move, the perfect throttle response, traction control, ABS, and suspension settings are just a thumb’s push away.
- 7” TFT INSTRUMENTS: Bonded for greater clarity and packed with useful features, the user-friendly 7” multi-function TFT display comes equipped with the My Triumph Connectivity System for phone, GoPro, and turn-by-turn navigation.
- ALL-LED LIGHTING: Full-LED headlight with signature Daytime Running Light (DRL) gives superb nighttime riding illumination and visibility with the added benefits of maintenance-free active safety and style. Market restrictions may apply.
- FULL KEYLESS SYSTEM: Keyless ignition, steering lock, and fuel filler cap mean no more struggling with gloved hands. With an option to disable wireless functionality for even greater security when you are away from your bike.
- PREMIUM FINISH: The GT’s premium finish was developed to withstand the rigors of adventure; from the perils of errant luggage straps to gritted mountain passes, your Tiger’s good looks won’t fade.
There are no reviews yet.